Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer at last!!

I am a VPK teacher in Northwest Florida.  I had my son at the end of February and took an eight week maternity leave. When my maternity leave was over there was only six weeks of school left. Instead of putting my son in daycare for those six weeks we were blessed enough to have my mother-in-law and my mother take turns to come stay at our house to keep him. Needless to say he was spoiled rotten during those six weeks!! Now that summer has started....so has mommy boot camp!

We have had a very relaxing weekend as a family of three. For the first time ever my son slept in his room in his own crib that my husband built for him! He has slept all night for two nights in a row! (Knock on wood)

We are working on a simple bedtime routine of bath, story, feeding, and then bed. My current favorite book is I love you through and through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak.

Such a sweet Book!!

My husband and I both have such a love for reading that we hope reading to him everyday will help instill that same love of books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment